I'm guest posting over at Perpetually Daydreaming today about these fabulous watermelon margaritas... so much yumminess - go check them out!
And to keep in theme with the south-of-the-border drink, I am sharing the most tasty (and unapologetically unhealthy) corn recipe ever.
John and I recently ate at a great restaurant called Taco Haus. We are both huge fish taco fans, and theirs are amazing! In addition to their tacos, they have awesome street corn. After dinner, I went straight to Pinterest to find a copy-cat recipe... and the one I found is equally good!
What you need:
- 5 ears of corn
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tbs cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 lime, juiced
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet, and add the uncooked corn kernels and diced jalapeno; cook for 8-10 minutes.
2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
A perfect side to complement a piece of healthy grilled chicken!